It's time for another contest! This time, courtesy of Knopf, Cooking with Amy will be awarding three copies of David Burke's New American Classics. You can read my review of the book here.
Only one entry per person, so choose carefully! Remember, you MUST include your email to win and your mailing address must be in the United States (unless you want to pay for shipping). Just choose your answers and post them in the comments section. The first three people to correctly answer all the questions will win a copy of the book. Good luck!
1. A horseshoe sandwich is the signature dish of which state?
2. At one time it was against the law to serve this in Kansas:
Cheese on apple pie
Ice cream on cherry pie
3. The origins of the American hamburger can be traced back to:
4. According to the USDA, for every dollar you spend for produce at the supermarket, how much goes to the farmer who grew the produce?
5. In rural American homes in the 19th century, what was a typical breakfast?