Thursday, December 20, 2007
Upping the Ante--It's the bomb!
Only 6 tickets have been purchased for the "Cozy Comforts" prize (code UW30), so I'm upping the ante. I'm adding several more must-have items for your Winter getaway--a mini Tiger Balm sports rub for sore muscles, a Natural Ice SPF 15 lip balm, and three snack packages of delicious and healthy Sensible Foods crunch dried snacks in Cherry Berry, Organic Sweet Corn and Orchard Blend. I should also add that the "handful of chocolates" in the prize package is over a half pound! The contest ends tomorrow, so please, won't you buy a ticket today?
+ The Ski House Cookbook: Warm Winter Dishes for Cold Weather Fun
+ Fondue for the most classic Alpine indulgence
+ Hot Drinks: Cider, Coffee, Tea Hot Chocolate, Spiced Punch, and Spirits
+ A tin of Chocolate flavored tea from Lupicia
+ A handful of mini chocolate squares and bars from Scharffen Berger, Charles Chocolates and Vosges to sneak into your parka pocket (over 1/2 pound!)
+ A snuggly eco-friendly Nature Co. grey fleece scarf-it's unisex and just the thing for chilly days and nights
+ Three snack packages of delicious and healthy Sensible Foods crunch dried snacks in Cherry Berry, Organic Sweet Corn and Orchard Blend
+ mini Tiger Balm sports rub for sore muscles
+ Natural Ice SPF 15 lip balm
The funds raised by Menu for Hope 4 will be earmarked for the school lunch program in Lesotho, Africa. Providing food for the children helps keeps them in school so that they learn the skills to feed themselves and their families in the future. The program in Lesotho is a model program in local procurement - buying food locally to support local farmers and the local economy. Instead of shipping surplus corn across the ocean, the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is buying directly from local subsistent farmers who practice conservation farming methods in Lesotho to feed the children there.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at Chez Pim or on the West Coast page, at Rasa Malaysia.
2. Go to the donation site at First Giving Menu for Hope and make a donation.
3. Please specify which prize you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. The Cozy Comforts prize is UW30. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code. Example:
Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02. Example:
4. If your company has a matching gift program, be sure to enter the name so your contribution will be increased.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address that's the only way we can contact you should you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back on Chez Pim on Wednesday, January 9 for the results of the raffle.
Thanks for your participation, and good luck!