Today is the launch of the third annual Menu for Hope. This time around we will be raising funds to support the United Nations World Food Programme. Food and Wine bloggers all over the world are donating prizes for you to win in a raffle. My contribution? The Mocha Me Happy! package, code #UW13. You can find more prizes from the West Coast at Becks & Posh.
Does the combination of chocolate and coffee make you buzz with happiness? Then this gift is for you! Inside you'll find edibles, drinkables and readables. Premium coffee, chocolate, chocolate sauce, cocoa, and even a couple of cookbooks will allow you to indulge your habit deliciously. This prize package is valued at over $60.
* Savor four Scharffenberger mocha chocolate bars
* Drizzle Charlie Trotter Bittersweet Chocolate-Kona Coffee Sauce
* Stir up Schokinag Dutch Process Cocoa Powder (22/24% cocoa butter)
* Sip Dark Roast coffee from Peet's, Douwe Egbert and more
* Nibble Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
* Read Hot Chocolate from Ten Speed Press
* Bake a cake from Coffee Cakes from Chronicle Books...and a couple of surprises!
To make a donation (and possibly win a prize) head over to First Giving.
1. Make your donation, each $10 will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize or prizes you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. Do tell us how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code -for example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for UW01 and 3 for UW02.
2. Please also check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
3. If your company matches your charity donation, please remember to check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
4. Check back on Chez Pim on January 15 when we announce the result of the raffle. Please note, the Mocha Me Happy! prize will be sent out January 30th.