Top 5 ways you know a food and wine blogger picnic is successful:
1. Your clothes and hair smell sweetly of smoke, and you like it
2. You are so full from eating all afternoon you have to skip dinner:
Mmm Adrienne's summery fresh succotash with the sweetest corn ever
My herby potato salad, no mayo, no onions!
Sam's super local salad of oven roasted tomatoes, purslane, sorrel and chevre
Dr. Biggles smoky pork roast stuffed with chard and walnuts
Shuna's scrumptious berry pie
This is only a small sampling of the spread...
3. You're inspired to design a new bumper sticker:
4. Many attendees post about it the very next day:
Becks & Posh
Love & Cooking
Even someone who didn't make it posts about it:
5. Bacon is served as an appetizer, yup, you heard right, just slices of sizzling bacon...