How well do you know Iron Chef and restaurateur Morimoto? If you know him well enough, you might just win a copy of his latest book, Morimoto The New Art of Japanese Cooking. It's a book I reviewed about a week or so ago.
I have five copies of this book to give away. Only one entry per person, so choose carefully! Remember, you MUST include your email to win and your mailing address must be in the United States--sorry but this is because I'm paying for shipping. Also, you will not be eligible if you have already won a book this year on Cooking with Amy. Just choose your answers and post them in the comments section. The first five people to correctly answer all the questions will win a copy of the book. Good luck!
1. According to Morimoto, in order for there to be creativity in the kitchen the chef must be_____ and _____
A. Relaxed and have fun
B. Focused and pay attention to detail
2. Which of the following is NOT featured in Morimoto The New Art of Japanese Cooking?
A. Frozen lettuce
B. Chocolate covered asparagus
C. Squid strawberry candy
D. Tofu souffle
3. In a magazine article Morimoto said "I keep cooked rice in my freezer and microwave it when I need it." To which Rachael Ray responded:
A. Wow, that just changed my life. I'm going to go home and start freezing my rice.
B. We have that in common, I do the same thing all the time!
4. Where can you find an instructional sushi video featuring Morimoto?
C. Culinary Institute of America
5. Morimoto once said "Sake makes everything more _____"
6. Who said "Morimoto is a rock star"
A. Mario Batali
B. Anthony Bourdain
C. Ferran Adria
7. According to Morimoto "For appetizers I top toast with fresh sardines and panko and bake it until the topping is crispy"