1. A four pound chicken is typically raised in six weeks with
A. 20 pounds of feed
B. 15 pounds of feed
C. 10 pounds of feed
D. 8 pounds of feed
2. In 1950 what percentage of US chickens were "free range"?
3. You shouldn't eat a chicken liver if it is which color?
4. Which part of a chicken has the most calories?
5. In Ancient Rome someone who said "you were raised by a hen" was
A. Insulting you
B Complimenting you
D. Annoying you
6. Swiss law requires that all chickens raised in country
A. Have access to the outdoors
B. Have milk with their cereal
C. Are fed organic feed
D. Get chocolate if they lay eggs
Over at Bay Area Bites is my post on the Steele Wine Dinner @ Luella