We are now well into the third annual Menu for Hope fundraising campaign. As you know, we are raising funds to support the United Nations World Food Programme. Allow me to make a little pitch for my contribution, the Mocha Me Happy! package, code #UW13.
This prize package would make the PERFECT Valentine's Day gift for a coffee and chocolate lover. It is packed with scrumptious premium brands of deliciousness--chocolate bars, French roast coffee, chocolate sauce, cocoa powder, chocolate covered coffee beans, and two wonderful books, total package is worth over $60 retail.
Only two people have bid on this package so your chances of winning it are especially good! It also has a couple of special surprises in it, one of which I will reveal today, Kona Coffee Crunch marshmallows from Plush Puffs Gourmet Marshmallows. I suggest floating them in your hot chocolate, but it's entirely up to you.
* Savor four Scharffenberger mocha chocolate bars
* Drizzle Charlie Trotter Bittersweet Chocolate-Kona Coffee Sauce
* Stir up Schokinag Dutch Process Cocoa Powder (22/24% cocoa butter)
* Sip Dark Roast coffee from Peet's, Douwe Egbert and more
* Nibble Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
* Read Hot Chocolate from Ten Speed Press
* Bake a cake from Coffee Cakes from Chronicle Books...and a couple of surprises!
To make a donation (and possibly win a prize) head over to First Giving.
1. Make your donation, each $10 will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize or prizes you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. Do tell us how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code -for example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for UW13 and 3 for UW14.
2. Please also check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
3. If your company matches your charity donation, please remember to check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
4. Check back on Chez Pim on January 15 when we announce the result of the raffle. Please note, the Mocha Me Happy! prize will be sent out January 30th (just in time for Valentine's Day) I'll even decorate the box with hearts if you like.