I thought this was going to be trickier, but I guess you're all too smart or too good at Google-ing. Congratulations to Shane, Occupant One and Michelle who each won a copy of David Burke's New American Classics.
The correct answers were:
1. A horseshoe sandwich is the signature dish of which state?
2. At one time it was against the law to serve this in Kansas:
Cheese on apple pie
Ice cream on cherry pie
3. The origins of the American hamburger can be traced back to:
4. According to the USDA, for every dollar you spend for produce at the supermarket, how much goes to the farmer who grew the produce?
5. In rural American homes in the 19th century, what was a typical breakfast?